SCSI2SD v5.0b storage adapter
SCSI2SD emulates a SCSI-I or SCSI-2 hard drive using a micro-SD memory card. Each SCSI2SD purchase includes a fully assembled and tested circuit board, ready for use.
SCSI2SD v5 with extended Molex power whip
emulates a SCSI-I or SCSI-2 hard drive using a micro-SD memory card.
Each SCSI2SD purchase includes a fully assembled and tested circuit
board, ready for use.
SCSI2SD v5 firmware is open source.
SCSI2SD SSD - Replaces Seagate ST3550N
This V5 SCSI2SD adapter includes a microSD card configured to be an exact drop-in replacement for a Seagate ST3550N, with the same vendor, Device ID, and sector count (891,574) as the original
SCSI2SD V6 Rev. F
SCSI2SD emulator/SSD, version 6, Revision F
- Full-Size SD slot. This makes it much easier to develop faceplates for external access.
- A floppy-style berg power connector is used instead of the traditional Molex plug. This reduces the width of the device, simplifying 3.5" bracket production. Most systems can self-power the board and don't need a separate power cable anyway.
- Better performance. The hardware supports synchronous transfers at 10MB/s.
- Access to the data via USB. The SCSI2SD drives will appear when connected to a PC via USB. This is limited to around 1.2MB/s (USB FS speeds).
- Superior noise resistance to deal with poor termination and poor cabling.
- Integrated terminator, now enabled via software configuration