SCSI2SD emulates a SCSI-I or SCSI-2 hard drive using a micro-SD memory card. Each SCSI2SD purchase includes a fully assembled and tested circuit board, ready for use.
SCSI2SD v5 is an and open source project. Please visit the SCSI2SD page at http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD, where you will find the GPL3+ software source code.
Note: The hardware design for SCSI2SD v5 not currently open source, unlike version 4.
- Built-in active terminator.
- Emulates up to 4 SCSI devices simultaneously
- Supports sector sizes from 64 bytes to 8192 bytes
- Firmware updatable over USB
- Highly configurable over USB
- Selectable SCSI ID
- Selectable parity support
- Enable/disable Unit Attention Condition
- Artificial limits on the SCSI disk size (eg. limit size to 4G to avoid OS bugs)
- Sector size (can also be set via the SCSI MODE SELECT command, as sent by SCSI format utilities).
- External LED connector.
|SCSI Interface||SCSI-2 Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector. Supports asynchronous transfers only.|
|SD Card Interface||Standard SDSC (1GB maximum size)|
SDHC, SDXC (up to 200GB)
5V via standard molex drive connector, USB, or SCSI BUS powered (requires the SCSI host to supply terminator power)
|Dimensions||10cm x 5cm x 2cm|